Thursday, March 22, 2018

3 eyed raven

Winter is coming says the 3 eyed raven. This stamp Four ravens reminds me of the T.V. show Game of Thrones.
 Frist off I stamped She Loved the Sea saying with Versafine ink on the card to use it as a background.

Next I stamped Winter is coming on a scrap white cardstock. Tore it out and colored it with distress ink.
Then I made this wing with a mold I got. It had to dry for 2 days for me before I could paint it.
I used black paint and then I used Opal Magic wax over top to give it the blue tint.
 So I took the Four Raven stamp and stamped it on copic friendly paper and ink and then I colored it with copics markers.
I cut out the Four Raven with a die and I glued it on the card then I took the dried and painted wing and glued it to the front of the card. Then I used foam squares to add the Winter is coming saying to the top of the card.
Say What challenge over at Lost Coast Portal. You can join here.
 

No comments: